Membership Card Program
The Replenova Farm Membership Card program offers participants the opportunity to save money throughout the year and support our farm through the winter months.
How the Membership Card Program Works
- The customer purchases a pre-paid card valued at $250.
- Members present their cards to get a 5% discount on all purchases made at the Replenova Farm Market throughout the year. This includes our own organic produce, baked goods, and prepared foods, as well as products we carry from other local Maine farms and producers such as meat, dairy, grains, soaps, etc.
- Cardholders will continue to receive a 5% discount until the $250 has been depleted. There are no further commitments or time limits for using your card.
- You’ll be the first to know what is available each week. We email you a weekly harvest schedule so you can plan your shopping. You can save 5% when you:
- Simply reply to the email with your vegetable order by Monday at 11:00 p.m. and notify us when you will pick up your items. We’ll have them ready for you when you arrive, or
- Visit the Farm Market and use your card to purchase anything in our store, anytime.
Additional Benefits to Members
- Every member gets a free Replenova tote bag.
- Members receive invitations to participate in communal workdays, social and educational events, and youth activities.
- You have the satisfaction of knowing that you are purchasing sustainably farmed, MOFGA and GAP certified organic vegetables and other locally produced products.
- We will educate our members on how to wash, store, and preserve our organic produce.
- From time to time we’ll provide recipes and nutritional information.
Ready to Buy In?
Come into the Farm Market to sign up and start shopping and saving with your Replenova Farm membership card! Remember our cards make excellent gifts too!
By becoming a member you are helping to support employment, purchase of supplies, and farm equipment maintenance during the winter months. We are proud to be your source for local sustainably farmed, organic produce.